Who can apply to take part in the challenge?
The BPF Futures challenge is open to all property professionals with 10 years or fewer experience in the industry.
Don’t worry if you’re not a seasoned expert in regeneration – all that matters is that you have an open mind, the ability to think creatively and the enthusiasm to make a difference.
To take part, you must be free to attend the Challenge on 25 September and the pre-hackathon briefing on the evening of 24 September (both events held in London).
How do I apply?
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Your name, job title, organisation and where in the country you are based,
- Confirmation that you are free to attend the Challenge dates later this year (the evening of 24 September, and all day on 25 September), and that you have the support of your business to do so.
What happens next?
- Applications close on 23 August 2019,
- We will be reviewing applications and letting you know if you have been selected throughout August,
- The Challenge takes place on the evening of 24 September, and all day on 25 September,
- The winning idea, or ideas, will be announced in October.
How do local authorities apply to take part?
Local authorities who want to take part in the Challenge can find the invitation to apply at www.local.gov.uk/onepublicestate
For further information you can contact email@example.com